Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Wanted: Paperboy ..... oh, and hello again :)

Reply to topic
Wanted: Paperboy ..... oh, and hello again :)
Post Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:48 am
anyone remember me? probably not but I was on the forum years ago (if this is the right forum) I did some trades with a few people back in the day.. if anyone knows stan stepanic well he's one of them..

anyways heres the scoop...

my master system busted on me after many years of use. it was something with the controller inputs and I was pretty much stuck at a loss..
anyways flash forward to yesterday I'm in a store and spot a SMS for only 40 bucks with hook-ups and everything so I grab it along with wonderboy 3, basketball nightmare and zillion 2... (wonderboy 3 was 14 bucks and not complete! (wtf?))
I get home and grab a box full of games and notice the only one thats missing is my copy of paperboy! I friggin loved that game!

I knew this would happen tho, that I would get another system and dig out my games and get all crazy about them again...find out some are missing and freak out and wanna buy them again..

dammit...I NEED paperboy now!

what is it.... the kid reawakening in me again?

what I also need are 3d glasses and a sega handle controller since I'm missing those as well... I also remember having a copy of my hero on card which I cant find anymore

thing is I dont wanna get this stuff from ebay again. even though I know thats basically the main place to get master system stuff.

so if anyone has any of these things I will give you MONEY for them!!!!

seriously folks!

-Dann
Post Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
I reckon it's best you make a list of the stuff you're looking for and post it in the Trading section of the board.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!